Bilingual: English and Spanish
Format: In-class (Madrid) or online
Option of changing from one format to the other during the year
Start: September 2022
Welcome to the UC3M MADI Master’s Degree in International Business Administration at University Carlos III of Madrid.
This program is designed for individuals interested in new professional challenges within the field of international business.This bilingual program (English, Spanish), which has more than 18 years of experience and is internationally accredited by the AACSB, will help you learn how to lead global companies.
Why UC3M MADI?
Our faculty members have high academic degrees, mostly PhDs, and are experts in their professional fields.
Improve your career opportunities in different international industries.
Diverse and Multicultural Environment
Diverse and international environment with cross-cultural work teams.
In this program, you will
☛ Reflect on the possibilities of working in international contexts, and you will recognize opportunities for doing business abroad.
☛ Design and plan operations abroad, through foreign trade or direct investments abroad.
☛ Master business management techniques and key digital tools to successfully execute international expansion plans.
«In an ever-changing global business and economic environment, studying business from an international perspective is vital for students who really would like to work across international boundaries and culture.«
María Muñoz, promoción 20/21
Throughout the classes, we have had students from all five continents, recognizing the quality of our programs.
We have experience in distance education via digital media. Our students can study in-class or online.
The program is divided into 6 subject blocks, including seminars on different areas of international markets, as well as workshops for business executives on novel topics in the field of international management and foreign trade.
I. International economic context
II. International Business Strategy
III. International Marketing and Market Research
IV. Finance and International Accounting
V. Foreign Trade and International Operations
VI. International Negotiation and Protocol
QUARTERLY COURSE SEQUENCE
FIRST HALF (IN ENGLISH)
- International Business Management (6 credits) (O)
- Cross-Cultural Management and Leading People (6 credits) (O)
- International Marketing (6 credits) (O)
- International Business Law (3 credits) (O)
- International Accounting and Finance (3 credits) (O)
- Global Value Chain, Transportation and Logistics (3 credits) (O)
- Digital Marketing (3 credits) (O)
SECOND HALF (IN SPANISH)
- Entorno económico internacional (3 credits) (O)
- Análisis de inversión y financiación de proyectos (3 credits) (O)
- Técnicas de comercio exterior (6 credits) (O)
- Proyecto fin de máster (6 credits) (O)
Asignaturas optativas (elegir 12 créditos de las siguientes asignaturas):
- Seminarios regionales y de países (3 credits) (OP)
- e-Business en mercados globales (3 credits) (OP)
- Investigación de mercados exteriores (3 credits) (OP)
- Control de gestión y auditoría internacional (3 créditos) (OP)
- Fiscalidad Internacional (3 credits) (OP)
- Negociación y protocolo internacional (3 credits) (OP)
- Prácticas en empresa (6 credits) (OP)
This program offers a wide range of professional opportunities in sectors such as mass distribution, retail, health, technology, consulting, among others. Now more than ever, companies are seeking professionals capable of exploring new markets and increasing the international presence of their products and services.
- 68% of students are employed within 5 months of starting the program.
- 92% of graduates are employed 5 months after completing the program.
All interested students will have the opportunity to undertake professional internships related to international business during the program, worth 6 ECTS credits. Thanks to the structure of the master’s program, students can do internships FULL-TIME or PART-TIME (until December 31 of the year in which the program ends).
The program has a network of partner companies that offer internships and employment contracts to our students. Furthermore, the Master of International Business Administration (UC3M-MADI), enrolls its students in the “Employment and Guidance Service” of the Foundation of the University Carlos III of Madrid. This service advises, informs, and assists students in accessing and promoting themselves in the labour market.
On the MADI-UC3M Intranet, we regularly publish job openings in Spain and abroad. We publish scholarships, internships, and job vacancies related to different fields to manage international business.
“68% of enrolled students started working 5 months into the program. 92% of graduates were employed 5 months after completing the program.”
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
The tuition fees amount to 6,600 euros, to be paid in three instalments:
1,000 euros as a “Seat Reservation,” within fifteen days of admission to the program.
A second payment, in the amount of 2,800 euros, is due by October 31 of the academic year in which the program begins.
A third and final payment, in the amount of 2,800 euros, is due by March 15 of the academic year.
A refund of the reservation fee may only be requested if attendance is impossible due to a justified serious illness or other equally serious reasons, as well as in the case of force majeure.
Once each payment has been made, the student must send a copy of the bank transfer receipts by e-mail to the secretary’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates who do not pay the reservation fee within the stipulated period will lose their right to the reserved place.
This amount includes course attendance and complementary activities, all the necessary documentation for the subjects taught, books, other bibliography and didactic material, and registration to the Employment and Guidance Service.
UC3M MADI Expert Grant Programs
- Collaboration Grants UC3M MADI— The Instituto de Iniciativas Empresariales “Conde de Campomanes” annually offers 2 types of collaboration grants to students admitted to the program (full time—up to a maximum of 2,800 euros in tuition reduction and part time—up to a maximum of 1,000 euros in tuition reduction). Students will assist in areas of administration, social networks, audiovisuals, etc. Application procedures, requirements, and criteria are announced to students admitted to the program. The deadline to apply for the grants is January 30.
- UC3M MADI Ambassadors Program— The Instituto de Iniciativas Empresariales “Conde de Campomanes,” without university commitment, obtains funds to offer grants to students sponsored by former students of the UC3M MADI programs (Master and Expert). The grants allow a reduction of up to a maximum of 500 euros in tuition fees. The deadline to apply for the grants is January 30.
- Alumni UC3M Program— The Instituto de Iniciativas Empresariales “Conde de Campomanes,” without university commitments, obtains funds to offer grants to former students of Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, which allow a reduction of up to 500 euros in tuition fees. The deadline to apply for the grants is January 30.
UC3M MADI Partners Program— The Instituto de Iniciativas Empresariales “Conde de Campomanes,” without university commitment obtains funds to offer grants to students sponsored by companies collaborating with the UC3M MADI and sponsors.
The grants cover up to a maximum of 500 euros of tuition fees. The deadline to apply for the grants is January 30.
☛ Companies interested in the “UC3M MADI Partners Program,” contact email@example.com.