The world is changing every day now, it changes so quickly and engineers are behind this evolution. Engineering impacts the world and our modern lives unlike anything else. How exactly do engineers change society? In fact, they have entirely changed our world, made it a better, comfortable and exciting place to be. From modern and smart homes, space travel, the latest mobile technology, our security, till clean water and reliable energy. Engineers are the reason healthcare has improved so dramatically throughout the years. Where do they present their innovations? Engineering conferences and fair trades are the great opportunities for engineers to get together with other engineers or related professionals. In this blog post you will find information about the best engineering fairs around the world!
10 Top engineering fairs worldwide:
Fair is the best way to stay up-to-date with the newest industry developments, like new devices, technology or techniques, which will be presented and demonstrated. Engineering fairs are as well great ways to get new ideas, and to recognise ways that other methods can be synthesised with your own, you will be involved in discussions on challenges and will listen to new information, get new contacts. And of course there is a career advancement there. Top list of the best international engineering fairs in the world:
1. Hannover Messe Digital Edition is a world leading international trade fair of industrial technology, and a perfect gathering place for businessmen, investors, and politicians from all over the globe, demonstrating an expansive range of industrial technologies from industrial machinery, software, robotics and automation, to energy systems and research and development are on showing. Every year, the fair trade brings together nearly 7,000 exhibitors from more than 100 countries, more than 200,000 visitors, and nearly 3,000 media representatives. The event is taking place in Hannover, Germany from April 12, 2021 until April 16, 2021. Please note that due to the effects of the coronavirus, the fair will be held as an online event only.
2. Globe-Tech Engineering Expo (GEE) is one of the largest SME fairs on Engineering & Manufacturing products & services. It is an enormous platform to build cooperation between manufacturers and their target customers from all industrial sectors. GEE’s goal is to promote the Indian Industry on international standards by bringing together the manufacturers and end-users on this special forum. It will showcase the entire segment of engineering machinery, machine tools, automation & robotics, instrumentation & control, CNC machines & SPM’s, material handling, hydraulic & pneumatic and many more. This show presents an unparalleled networking opportunity in the engineering & manufacturing Industry. The event is from 28th – 31st May 2021, in Pune, India.
3. The International Engineering Fair (MSV Brno) is the leading and major engineering trade fair in Central Europe with every year attendance reaching more than 1600 exhibitors and 80000 visitors from 59 countries worldwide. MSV is an international fair trade specialized within industrial machinery and mechanical, electrical and precision engineering. MSV joins together all the local markets and creates financial bridges with the rest of the European continent. Exhibitors important MSV Brno as it’s valuable as a procurement platform and a source for the of-the-moment advancements and industry news. This year MSV will take place 5 days from 13 September, in Brno, Czech Republic.
4. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is the world’s largest technical professional organization for the advancement of technology and is a leader in engineering and technology education, providing resources for pre-university, university, and continuing professional education. The world leading IoT conference & event series will return to London at the Business Design Centre on 6-7th September 2021 and virtually on 13-15 September to perform its fifth annual global event. It will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 4 co-located events covering Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud, AI and Big data.
5. The China Homelife and Machinex India 2021 will be organized at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, from December 09 until December 11, with nearly 1500 exhibitors. These twin exhibitions will be displaying over 25,000 products from various areas; homelife: furniture, textile & garments, home appliances, household items, gifts, and many more sectors. machinex: building materials, hardware and tools, lighting, auto parts, machinery, and various other sectors. All products are innovative and of the latest technology. The center of attraction will be on increasing trade and building sustainable relationships between Chinese and Indian companies and it moreover takes place in 11 other countries every year (Poland, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico, UAE, Jordan, and Kenya).
6. Bauma Munich takes place every three years and it is an international trade fair for construction machinery, building material machines, mining machinery, construction vehicles and equipment and has firmly established itself as the world’s leading trade fair of the industry. It is the engine of innovation and success, but also a center for international business, information and contacts fair, where construction professionals from around the globe keep up to date about the latest technology. Moreover Bauma offers access to international markets and is an important gathering place for the industry to acquire contacts and to create new business. Bauma will take place from 04 April to 10 April 2022 in Munich, Germany.
7.PCIM Europe is the world’s leading exhibition and conference for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy, and energy management. Along with an extensive overview of the market, the PCIM Europe exhibition offers excellent opportunities to gain further knowledge and contacts. Take the chance to present and explore three exhibition forums which provide information on current topics and products in power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management. Parallel to the exhibition the PCIM Europe Conference is an user-driven platform featuring presentations on current topics from the R&D departments of leading companies and universities from all areas of power electronics. The event in 2021 will take place only online May 3-7 in Nuremberg, Germany. More information: /pcim.mesago.com (Click here to find out more).
8. THE BIG 5 Dubai is is the largest and most influential building and construction exhibition in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. It’s a meeting place for building and civil engineering professionals both international and local. The Big 5 covers the full construction cycle and gives an all-access pass to the region’s top buyers and distributors. The event will be held 12-15 September, in the Middle East emirate Dubai.
9. International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair (CTEF) – International Chemical Technology & Equipment Fair – takes place at Shanghai. With more than 450 exhibitors from about 40 countries it is supposed to be China’s largest trade show of its kind. Visitors can have a look at the most innovative technologies, products, production processes and markets of the industry. For exhibitors the fair constitutes a great opportunity to promote their products as well to enter new markets. On the whole, the event stands for industrial development and economic growth. The CTEF will take place on 3 days from Wednesday, 25. August to Friday, 27. August 2021 in Shanghai.
10. The VDI nachrichten Recruiting Tag is aimed at young professional, experienced engineers and technical specialists and managers.It is a career fair for engineers who are looking for a new job. You can get in contact directly with a huge number of companies. This a career fair for engineers, offers them an extensive program of firm fair, lecture forum, career advice, application forms check and Job Board. The admission is free and will take place in 10 different cities of Germany on different days and it will be possible to attend it two days online.
Here you found the best engineering fairs but we are working on more international events for other industries! Keep reading our blog to have more info about International Business issues!
Post written by Natalja Lainjarv